Arturia Analog Lab V 5 For Windows LIFETIME ACTIVATION
Arturia Analog Lab V 5 Final Full Version for Windows – Email Delivery
In addition to studying the feedback from the music community, our developers worked hand-in-hand with professional ergonomists to optimize each aspect of this music production & performance dream instrument.
It resulted in an intuitive interface, a beautifully organized category based browsing experience, and natural mapping of the sonic parameters, creating a self-contained sonic encyclopedia of legendary sounds.
Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. Strings machines. With the best of 21 vintage instrument reproductions on tap, Analog Lab lets you transcend time and style by arming you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to modern sound designs that are cutting edge today. Whether you’re composing, recording or performing, over 6500 sounds cover every song, genre, mood and ambience you can think of—no programming required. Use it standalone or with your favorite DAW.
Main Features :
- Over 2000 curated sounds from all the acclaimed V Collection Instruments
- Presets are carefully selected from our V Collection (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, CZ V, Farfisa V, Jun-6 V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mellotron V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Synthi V, Piano V, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
- Updated browser to find sounds quickly: by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Style (bright, dark…), by Genre (Ambient, Disco, Techno, …)
- New Studio view to add effects and combine 2 instruments (Multis)
- Layer Multi sounds or Split 2 Presets across the keyboard
- 4 new Macro controls on all the sounds for instant sound edition
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
- Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers
- Stage view allows to perform on a prepared Playlist, using an Arturia keyboard or sending Program Changes from any MIDI Controller
- V Collection and Pigments instruments owners can open the full instrument within Analog Lab
Overview of Arturia Analog Lab 5 Features :
- All of your favorite go-to sounds at your fingertips
- New features
- Added support for the KeyLab mkII 88
- Bug fixes
- Effects would be bypassed on CZ and Pigments presets when turning the Dry/Wet knobs inside Analog Lab.
- GUI would not load on some file systems using HFS+ file format.
- Fixed a graphical glitch on the MIDI Setting window when the CMI or Pigments view is open.
- Formats: Win64; AAX, VST3, VST, SAL
Technical Details and System Requirements :
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB or more recommended
No physical item will be delivered.
Pre-Activated Version software With Lifetime License.
Email delivery – within 12 to 24 hours you will receive an email with the instructions on how to get started with your software. so please pay attention to the email address you give while purchasing