DaVinci Resolve 17 Studio LIFETIME ACTIVATION
$45.99 – $55.99 (-69%)
Overview of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 17 Studio
DaVinci Resolve Studio 2021 includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing. The high-performance playback engine makes editing and trimming fast, even for processor-intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
This program now has complete Fusion visual effects and motion graphics built in! The Fusion page gives you a complete 3D workspace with over 250 tools for compositing, vector paint, keying, rotoscoping, text animation, tracking, stabilization, particles, and more.
You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve 17 Studio for windows makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together.
Featuring a universal timeline, robust database-driven design, bin and clip locking, built-in chat, timeline comparison tools, and more, DaVinci Resolve Studio is the world’s only post-production solution that lets different artists all work. Together on the same project at the same time!
Blackmagic RAW is a new and modern codec that gives you stunning image quality and blazing fast performance in an intelligent new file format. Featuring advanced de-mosaic technology and a revolutionary intelligent design, Blackmagic RAW gives you both the quality and benefits of RAW with speed, ease of use, and file sizes of traditional video formats.
Overview of the DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 for macOS & Windows Features
- Introducing the Cut Page!
- Fairlight Console LCD Monitor
- Legendary DaVinci Quality
- New and Improved ResolveFX
- DaVinci Neural Engine
- Enhanced Loudness Monitoring
- Copy and Paste Attributes
- Faster 3D Performance
- Better Memory Management
- Tape Style Audio Scrubbing
- Intelligent Edit Modes
- Transform, Retime, and Stabilize
Minimum System Requirements for macOS
- Mac 10.15 Catalina
- 8 GB of system memory. 16 GB when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 12.0 or later
- Integrated GPU or discrete GPU with at least 2 GB of VRAM
- GPU, which supports Metal or OpenCL 1.2
Minimum System Requirements for Windows:
- 16 GB of system memory is recommended, and 32 GB is recommended minimum when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
- NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
- RED Rocket-X Driver 22.214.171.124 and Firmware 126.96.36.199 or later
- RED Rocket Driver 188.8.131.52 and Firmware 184.108.40.206 or later
About the Delivery :
- No physical item will be delivered.
- Pre-Activated Version software With Lifetime License.
- Email delivery – within 12 to 24 hours you will receive an email with the instructions on how to get started with your software. so please pay attention to the email address you give while purchasing
There are no reviews yet.